Dynamic Load Balancing
DLB (Dynamic Load Balancing) is available in the BCP series AC EV Charger for home use, when the EV charger is working with other household appliances at the same time, the DLB box can maintain the dynamic balance of the total household current and ensure the safety of electricity to avoid home over load.
Set the Max current value of the main line on the DLB box. The charger will read this current value and automatically adjust the charging current (6A-32A) according to the idle load quota, so that the total household current will not be overloaded due to charging. This function can effectively use the power supply without providing
additional power for the charging or home line update.
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification Card)
- The EV charger can be controlled by smart APP via WIFI or bluetooth connection
- One to one binding EV charger by reset the password, prevent the EV charger being stolen
- View charging data and status
- Set up various charging configurations, charging current,DLB mode, etc
- Scheduled charging
- View historical charging records
- Setting monthly maximum charging values
- Firmware update
EV Charger Installation For Residential & Commercial
Purchase your EV Charger today, and let our expert team manage your installation！We provide experienced design, installation and maintenance of EV Charger for both residential and business users, compliant with Australian standards and regulations.
*note charging station does not include installation cost.